Saturday, September 22, 2012
Time
There is not enough time in the day to get things done. I wish I could get more time...too bad the time turner Hermione had doesn't really exist...Normally things aren't too hectic at work. But the end of this week my days at work were busier then they have been since I've been back. I easily could have stayed an extra 3 hours at work Thursday and Friday.I come home exhausted. I play with Caleb, feed him and then all three of us go to bed. I feel like Saturday is the only day I have to do things and it's not enough. I have a million projects I need to do around the house and that doesn't include actually cleaning the house. And I have errands that I've been trying to do the last 3 weeks...plus take care of a baby. How do these super moms do it?? Their house is perfect and they seem to accomplish way more then I could in a month, in one week. Hopefully once Caleb is older and not eating as often and doesn't need as much attention things will become easier. Since going back to work, I have definitely been learning how to really manage my time well. Hopefully Spencer and I can fit in a date somewhere between the cleaning and the errands. I miss our dates we would have once a week. We really need to start doing those again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment