This week I took Caleb to his 2 month check up. The doctor said that he is really healthy and right on track with all of his mile stones. He weighs 11 lbs 12 oz and is 24.4 inches long. We have ourselves a tall and slender baby. All and all the doctor was very happy with everything. He has a bit of reflux but the medicine we're giving him is helping. He doesn't like it much though...Someone told me that their friend had 5 kids with reflux and the thing that helped the most was taking them to a chiropractor. I will have to look into that.
When it was time for Caleb to get his shots...I was way nervous. I don't know what was wrong with me. I was acting like I was going to get the shots but worse. Because I actually do okay when I have to get shots. I held down his arms and they gave him a shot, one in each leg. He screamed and I cried ha ha.When she was done he was okay. He took his binkie and it was like nothing had happened. The rest of the day he wasn't quite himself though. He wouldn't really smile or laugh. but Ranae (his babysitter) said he was a good baby for her. She just missed him smiling all the time. We gave him a warm bath before he went to bed, and he sure liked that. He was back to normal the next day. Smiling, laughing and loving life. I was really worried about how he would be after getting his shots. But he did much better then I thought. Lets see how much longer that last. I have a feeling once he starts to get older...it won't be as easy for him to get vaccinated.
The last couple of days he has been getting better at grabbing for things. He is getting pretty good at pushing his binkie back in his mouth if it falls out. He loves to swat at the toys hanging from his play mat. He even tries to hold his bottle and pushes it away with his hand when he needs a break or doesn't want it. It's crazy how fast babies grow and change every day.
Saturday, September 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment