| Caleb at 2 months |
On 9/11/12 Caleb turned 2 months. Boy is he getting big. He loves to smile, a lot. He is starting to learn how to laugh. He talks, and talks. He says a lot of vowels and we have noticed he is saying some consonants. Mostly “Ma” and "Wa" He loves to stand and is getting really good at holding his head up. He likes to play peek-o-boo. He likes when we sing “Do your ears hang low” “Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes”and “The Itsy Bitsy Spider” He is getting better at sleeping through the night. He normally sleeps for 5 hours, feeds and then goes 3 hours before his next feeding. Last night he slept for 6 hours, fed, then slept for 4 hours before feeding again. That extra hour was so nice!
Tomorrow is his 2 month check-up. I wonder how tall he is, because there is this 1 year old girl at his nanny’s house and he is the same height as her. He is so tall! He sure is a lot of fun. I love watching him grow and see his personality start to come through. I love this little boy and I thank God every day for him.

0 comments:
Post a Comment