Alright, I'm not the best at blogging. Life has been busy and we are consumed with getting ready for this baby. I can't believe how long it's been since my last post. I really need to get better at updating this..
Some of the events that has happened are...
Mother's day. It was certainly a special one. Now that I am about to me a mother myself, I have so much of an appreciation for my own mother being in my life. I think about being the mother of this little baby boy and I am filled with so much joy and anticipation. Spencer gave me an adorable little outfit for our baby that says "I love Mommy" all in all it was a very enjoyable day spending time with our families.
Another event was going to Bear Lake with Spencer's immediate family. We stayed in a condo and played "minute to win it" games, rode on 4 man bikes, Kayaked, played outdoor games, and had yummy raspberry shakes. It was a lot of fun. I wish I wasn't so far along in pregnancy, because I wasn't able to participate in all the activities. But I did ride the 4 man bike until it became too much for my body. I wish we were able to stay longer. It was really nice to get away and spend time with family.
My parents left on a 4 week vacation. They took their trailer and went and saw a bunch of national parks starting in Navada, followed by California and Oregon. Because they were gone so long, Spencer and I stayed at their house and took care of the yard and made sure nothing burnt down :) It was nice living there. I loved their AC, their food, and especially their very comfortable bed. Spencer also loved their nice grill, and I loved the food he made on that grill. Now we can't wait to be able to get our own grill because there isn't anything better then grilling in the summer.
We also celebrated Father's day. It was strange not seeing my dad but it was still a good holiday. And I made sure Spencer knew how great of a Father he is going to be. I'm so blessed to be able to start a family with such an amazing man. I bought a really cute bib that says "You think I'm cute? You should see my dad" I love it.
I had two wonderful baby showers. One my awesome sister in-law Brittney hosted. My sisters are the best. And Brittney is so crafty. I wish I had her talent. I loved visiting with everyone and I'm so grateful for all the love and support I have in my life. Spencer's wonderful mother also hosted a baby shower for me. It was a lot of fun. I was sure spoiled. or I should say the baby was:) We have been very blessed. that's for sure.
Okay, I still have some more updates. I will have to finish it later. This is why I need to write every week so I don't have so much to write!
Here are some more Bear Lake picture
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment