Spencer and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. I can't believe it's been 2 years, it feels like we have been together a lot longer than that! We have been through so much and had lots of changes. The number 2 seems so small. I feel like our marriage has grown so much, We have grown so much. It certainly has been the best 2 years of my life. I am so grateful for the many blessings God has given us and that I get to be married to such a wonderful man, who I love so dearly.
There were many things we wanted to do for our anniversary, but I am VERY pregnant. So we were a bit limited. We spent the morning finishing the baby's crib and then relaxed and watched a funny movie together in bed. For dinner we went to the Melting Pot. We hadn't ever been and wanted to try it at least once. Plus we had a coupon! (which afterwards didn't seem to make that much of a difference, ha ha) Let me tell you, wow, the food was delicious! We loved our four course meal. Yum! But I think it is a bit over priced...Not sure if we will return any time soon. But we are glad that we went. It was a really great meal. The rest of the evening was spent at home. Playing games and watching a chick flick. It was pretty low key. Especially since I'm always needing to elevate my feet so they won't swell. But it was certainly enjoyable. I love being with my husband. It really doesn't matter what we are doing. We always seem to have fun and he makes sure it's filled with lots of laughter. :) I love him!
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment