Throughout my whole pregnancy, I have been saying that time's flying by. I just couldn't believe how fast this pregnancy was going. The last few weeks time has slowed down, way down. It's killing me!
Baby has been very active in the 3rd trimester. He is constantly moving, kicking, and somersaulting. It's really cool to see my belly move all around. But there are times when it's not cute, just painful. My liver and ribs always seem to be his favorite to kick. I found out what it feels like when your baby has hiccups. People told me it's really cool...well I found it very distracting. He always has the hiccups at night. it feels like you have a big heart inside you beating hard and constant. Or maybe like a big finger that keeps tapping you in the same spot tap tap tap tap tap. I guess hiccups and I aren't friends. He doesn't get them as often now, which is nice.
This baby feels like a big baby! I don't have much room, since I have a such a short torso. Also, he has been a forward baby. Which can make me look like I'm having twins. The last time the doctor felt my baby, she said he might be 8 pounds!! I hope this means I am going to get a cute chubby baby with leg rolls :)
Spencer and I went to a birthing class at Riverton Hospital earlier this month. It was very educational! It got Spencer and I more anxious for this baby's arrival. We haven't been very patient these last few weeks. We are so ready to meet this baby boy of ours. Yes, I am not loving being pregnant in this heat and some days I just want to beg to be induced and get him out! But most of the time, I just can't wait to see his face. I dream every night about him. Sometimes I wake up thinking he will be right there and then I look down and see my huge belly and realize it was all a dream.
I'm now 39 weeks and he still hasn't come. Even though I'm a little over 2 cm dilated and 80 percent effaced. I have contractions every day. More in the evening and early morning. But he still wants to stay inside for a little longer. My hospital bag is packed. The apartment is ready for his arrival. Now we just wait...and wait...
Oh and some good news! We have to move right after the baby is born. Haha, well that's not the greatest news. Anyway, we weren't sure where we were going to live. After looking at several apartments We found a townhouse in a quiet area that is 1050 square feet, lots of storage, and a great layout. It was also a stinking good deal! Unfortunately, we were number 2 on the list. The girl who was first had already given her deposit. A couple of weeks later, we received a call from the landlord...her application didn't go through! So she was denied. The townhome was ours! We couldn't believe it. What are the odds?! And they said they were fine holding it for us until the end of July...which is rare. Everywhere else wouldn't hold it for that long. We visited our future ward, and it was such an amazing ward. I already love the people and we have only gone once. We are so excited that we found such an awesome place. It's further evidence that the Lord is looking out for us.
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment