Saturday, April 21, 2012
Baby A 3D Ultrasound
Last Thursday Spencer and I had the opportunity to have a 3D ultrasound. It was really cool! I wish I could put the video on here...but I don't feel like trying to figure out how to do that. The tech was super sweet. Our little boy kept putting his arms and hands in his face, she would push them down with the ultrasound wand and the minute she would try and take a picture of his whole face he would put his hands right back in his face. Ha ha. But she kept trying and we got some cute pictures. Ah! We are getting so excited to meet this little man. I think he has Spencer's nose and chin. I love his little cheeks. On the video you can see him yawn and smack his lips. it's so cute. He is healthy and growing well. Heart beat is 142 BPM and he is 2 lbs 13 oz. He's in the 60th percentile. I'll be 29 weeks this Tuesday, that means only 11 more weeks until my due date. We are so excited to meet our baby. Spencer and I can't believe we are going to parents but our hearts are already filled with love for this little man. Here are some pictures, enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment