Saturday, April 21, 2012
Spencer's Birthday
After having a busy fun filled Easter weekend, Saturday with my family, Sunday with Spencer's. We got to celebrate Spencer's birthday! We both took off work, since it was a Tuesday. We really wanted a day to relax, enjoy the sun and just do whatever we want. No to do list, no obligations. Spencer sure had a beautiful day for his birthday! Just what he wanted. The night before we went to the Cheesecake Factory with our friend Dan, who shares the same birthday. It was great to spend time with him, and enjoy great food and yummy cheesecake.
The next morning. Spencer woke up to balloons and a Happy Birthday sign that I put up after he fell a sleep. I had planned to blow up all the balloons to fill the room, but apparently I don't have to full use of my lungs now that my baby likes to be up in my rib cage. But I still got enough air out of them to blow up enough balloons.
We woke up, and I made him pancakes and eggs. And we spent the rest of the day just enjoying the day off! Nothing fancy but it was a much needed day for both of us. Usually on our days off we are so busy every minute of the day is planned. We ate lunch with his parents at Chili's, which was very yummy. But after eating out Monday night and then eating out Tuesday, we realized that we are not used to eating that kind of food. We felt out tummies needed a cleanse. We don't eat out that often and when we do, it's definitely not two days in a row. Wowza. I guess we like eating at home, at least our stomach's do. Afterwards we went to Murray park to walk off all those calories. Spencer grabbed his camera to take some pictures while we hung out. some of the tree's were in bloom. It's too bad there weren't more flowers. We really enjoyed the sun though! I'm so happy Winter is done, so is Spencer. He hates, hates Winter. Although I'm finding that I get hot real easy now, I wonder how much I will continue to love the heat...
We ended the evening with Spencer's good friend Clark coming over to hang out and eat Pizza (I know pizza right? the next two days I just wanted Salad haha) It was a simple but much needed day for Spencer and I really enjoyed it as well :)
Here are some pictures from the park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment