We were over for Sunday dinner. We started telling them our dilemma and how they wouldn't let us do a month to month lease for 3 months. My dad interrupts me to tell me an interesting dream he had. He tells us he dreamt that they let us move in with them while our house was being built to help us continue to save money. I just started laughing. I said, oh great! Because that's what I was just about to ask you. He thought I was joking at first, but when he realized I wasn't, we all just started laughing. I told him that was God preparing him to make sure he said yes. Well they said yes and I firmly believe it was because of that dream. Ha ha my dad is psychic ya'll ;)
So the last Saturday of the month we moved most of our stuff to a storage unit super close to our house. Thank you for everyone who helped. It was a longer day then normal since the u-haul we rented wasn't returned so they didn't have a truck for us....in the whole valley. It was a busy Saturday. But we got all moved in and I'm so grateful for the generosity of my parents.
The week after we moved Spencer left for 4 days for the pioneer trek. He was the stake photographer. Caleb and I sure missed him. He didn't have service so we couldn't communicate at all. I wasn't a fan of that! He had a great time. The pictures he took are pretty amazing. He was lucky and only walked the first day. He rode along in the truck the rest. It was good experience but I was pretty happy when he returned home. Once he has finished with the slide show, I'm going to try and post it. There was a total of 4500 pictures and they were narrowed down to 1500. They are still trying to get it to about 500. That's a ton of pictures!
July was a good month. Busy but good. We're excited to move one last time. I'm excited to say
last...for now ;)
Oh and a pretty exciting thing happened the end of July. CALEB TOOK HIS FIRST STEPS!! but he wasn't quite walking yet. He thought our reaction to him trying to walk and then falling down was pretty funny...so he would fall on purpose and laugh. Silly boy.

0 comments:
Post a Comment