August went by in a flash. Seriously I can't believe how fast it went. Caleb started walking and soon was running all over the place. He is growing so fast. He got two new bottom teeth. That's a total of 8 teeth.
Caleb had his one year appointment, he was actually 13 months. He weighed 21.5 lbs and was 31.5 inches long. Overall he is in the 86 percentile. Long and skinny. He's a healthy growing boy.
We hiked donut falls. Spencer had never been. I wasn't aware of the rock slide or whatever happened to it, but it's no longer "donut falls " and I'm kind of sad about it. Definitely not as cool. Poor Spencer never got to see it in its glory days. It was still a beautiful hike. Afterwards Spencer and I went and saw Wolverine. Spencer put the keys in his pocket, forgot something and bend down in the car to grab it. His keys fell out on the seat and he shut and locked the door. He quickly realized what happened and we were pretty bummed...we don't have an extra set because it costs like 90 bucks. We went and watched the movie, which was good but not the best. Afterwards we called the cheapest place we could find and paid 50 bucks for a guy to used house hold items and open our door. It took two seconds and I felt cheated. How can they charge 50 bucks. The company was located a block from us so he didn't use that much gas. I couldn't believe how easy it was to get in our car. Well lesson learned. Spend the 90 bucks to get a spare key.
All in all it was a good month for us :) at this point living with the parents ain't too bad. Caleb completely adores them and he just loves his grandpa. I'm glad he gets to become so close to them.
Saturday, October 17, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment