Sunday, July 14, 2013

Lagoon!

Friday Spencer and I went to Lagoon. It was stake Lagoon day and we got $15 off. It was the perfect day! There weren't any lines for rides and it was crazy hot. Because we didn't have to wait in crazy long lines we had extra time to do things we don't usually do at Lagoon. It was a lot of fun. Caleb was at Ranae's so Spencer and I made a date out of it. It really was the perfect day.









Did you know that the owner of Lagoon goes to countries like Bulgaria, Russia etc and recruits people to work at Lagoon for 4 months! I thought it was a little strange that everyone had thick accents. ha ha. He was having issues with the people of Farmington working for a week and quiting or just not ever showing up. This way these kids have a cool experience being in America and he gets people who will work the whole summer. I thought it was pretty interesting.

Looks like they are building another roller coaster. :)

0 comments: