Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas

This year was a great Christmas. The Sunday before Christmas, we went to my parent's house for our family party. We exchanged gifts and Spencer and I were excited to get scrabble! I used to not be the biggest fan of it. But recently we've been playing it and I've become a fan :) It was great to see everyone. We had great food and as always lots of fun.

Christmas Eve was spent at Spencer parent's house. Karen made a yummy dinner. and We watched It's a Wonderful Life. I love that movie. I always cry, without fail. It was a lovely Christmas Eve.

Christmas morning was my favorite. I love spending it with just Spencer and I. We woke up, and exchanged our gifts. Spencer got me this lovely watch


And I got him a cool skin to go over his keyboard that has all the shortcuts for final cut pro.

After exchanging gifts we ate a big yummy breakfast which of course included toaster strudel. It's Spencer's favorite tradition :)

Then we headed over to my parent's ward and had a lovely sacrament meeting. Spent the rest of the morning with my family. Christina and her family were there. I wish she lived closer. Although I love having an excuse to go to Portland :) It was so good to see her. Later in the afternoon we went to Spencer parent's house to exchange gifts. We were spoiled. His mom is too good to us. I got maternity clothes, Spencer new church shoes, a beautiful calendar signed my Greg Olson and much more.

It was a great Christmas, spent with family and remembering Christ. We are very blessed with such great families. I love them very much. I feel blessed to be so close with them. And that I get to see them as often as we do. I hope every else had a Merry Christmas!

0 comments: