Thursday, December 29, 2011

1st Trimester

I'm almost done with my 1st trimester! One more week. The first trimester isn't the greatest. I find it interesting that I have three sisters who all have kids and there were things that happened that I had no idea were side effects of pregnancy. Before I knew I was pregnant I noticed that I was pretty tired. And each week into my pregnancy I just got more and more tired. I was going to bed between 8 and 9 at night. and I would wake up at 8 in the morning. Our apartment wasn't as clean because I just didn't have the energy to clean it. I read in a book that me just sitting on the couch uses as much energy as running a marathon! What the? It's hard making a baby

I am just really grateful that I wasn't terribly sick every day. I know that is really common. But I only had a few days of nausea and a few weeks where there was little food that sounded good to me or satisfied me. Brushing my teeth is the only thing that will make me gag with out fail.

A strange thing that has happened is my right hip and my tail bone are killing me. Sometimes I can barely walk. It's really strange. I mean, my baby is pretty small right now and already my hips are bothering me. I've been going to the chiropractor and Spencer helps with pressing down on the trigger points.

I just can't wait for the day I can feel the baby..it just strange to see my baby move and kick on the screen but yet I can't feel anything. It's like I'm watching a movie or someone else's baby.

I'm also excited for my belly to pop out more. Because right now I just feel fat. My waistline is bigger and I can tell my belly is bigger but it hasn't "popped" yet. I just feel fat ha ha.

Today my baby is the size of a lime :) It's going to be growing really fast. I already am thinking about the day I can see if it's a girl or boy. We think it may be boy. but who knows.

0 comments: