
Isn't my husband so attractive?! :) he sure does make me laugh. Saturday we celebrated his 24th birthday! We were going to go and do Go Kart's but it was raining and cold. So we met up with our friends and had dinner at Dennny's because Spencer wanted a free Grand Slam :) Mike was kind enough to provide some awesome Happy birthday sunglasses and hats. We then went bowling,which was a lot of fun. We really enjoy our friends. After Bowling we went to our apartment to eat some homemade key lime pie for Spencer's birthday. I think my first attempt at it went really well. It was really yummy!
Sunday Morning(his actual birthday) I made German pancakes for Spencer. We had a wonderful morning together, then I boarded a plan to Dallas. :( I felt bad to leave him on his actual birthday but we did have a great weekend together.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPENCER!! I love you so much. Thanks for all the laughs :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment