Spencer and I have been wanting new furniture for a while. We had this cheap very uncomfortable couch. Plus we didn't have a whole lot of seating in our living room. So Spencer promised me that we could get new furniture for Christmas :) We were thinking of going to Ashley furniture. but Spencer wanted to look on KSL first, see if we could find like new furniture for a good deal. I found an amazing deal! Made an appointment with the lady to come look at it and possibly buy, the dumb lady sold it just a few hours of our appointment. and it's not like the other customer gave her extra. sold it for the same price we were going to buy it. I wasn't very happy.
Round two: Found a few ads that looked promising. Sent them to Spencer, he picked one that he really liked. Called the lady and made an appointment to come look at the furniture. We got the big white flower van from Mcdougals and headed over. the street they lived on was hard to find. We pulled over in the neighborhood, and called the lady. Meanwhile a cop drove by, stopped and started to follow us as we were on the phone with the lady getting directions. when we stopped the cop pulled right behind us. I think he thought we were criminals ready to rob a house ha ha I guess our van looked suspicious...
We got there and saw the couch and love seat. They looked great, but the couple left the room right as we walked in. we found them in the other room watching TV...it was weird. ha ha
we loaded them in the Van, and as we were doing this, a buck came prancing through the neighborhood! We were in Murray! What is a deer doing in Murray??
Well we have our new furniture :) and we love them! Spencer can't help but rub the cushions when he is sitting on them. They are pretty soft. Yea! Happy Christmas to us!

2 comments:
I just caught up reading your blogs. I really enjoy reading them. Glad you had such a great fall semester break, and enjoyed conference weekend so much, and were so comfortable in our home and found food you enjoyed eating... really, and the tent thing was great! You can really have fun anywhere. Also, happy 1 year anniversary, and I agree, the couch was a great find and very comfy. It looks so nice in your apt. Enjoy the snow and I hope you can stay well now.
Wow they look great! Looks like something I would pick. =)
Post a Comment