Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Long day..

Well I no longer am employed as a nanny, unfortunately the economy is not my friend. But that's okay, I am really going to miss them. They are such an amazing family!

So I am jobless, and bored out of my mind. I hunt for jobs, submit resumes, and clean my apartment. blah! I did run some errands today. I also got my hair cut! which is pretty awesome. my hair was way too long! I couldn't handle it in this heat.

The sad thing is how much I miss Spencer. He HAS to finish the documentary this week to be able to submit it for the fall line up. plus he has his final paper he needs to finish and turn in by tomorrow. So that means that he leaves me at 5:30 am and doesn't return until 10...last night he worked on his paper until 10:45. Not the best timing to be jobless. I need to start a craft project or something to keep my mind off of him. :(

BUT on a more positive note. I have a job interview on thursday!! yea! I am praying that it goes well. Because it would be such a blessing for us. I really need a job because Spencer starts his GRE class on Aug 23 and won't be able to work much. So keep your fingers crossed!

I guess I could slowly start packing for our move come Aug 9th....I really hate packing/moving. a little over an hour until I get to see Spencer. I hope he likes my short hair! :)

3 comments:

Britt + Spencer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

I LOVEEEEE your hair... also look at indeed.com its really helpful its where I found both of my jobs

McKensie Naomi said...

I think you look darling! That is a cute look on you!