Wow, this month has sure been a busy one! I have to say that I have really enjoyed being married to my best friend. I think it's not just the fact that we are married but it's really all about how much we love each other and the fun we have together! But I sure do love going to the temple with my husband. I love the temple! It's the most amazing place. I am so blessed that we get to go as often as we do. I think that might be the biggest difference in my life. I was definitely missing something in my life. My whole life has changed. I feel more whole as a person because of what the temple has given me. It's definitely a wonderful thing to share with Spencer.
Well since we have been married we have been living in Married student housing in the east village at the U. it's been great. we have friendly neighbors and the area is great. But about two weeks after living here we got news that we were accepted to live/work for McDougall Funeral home! That was definitely good news! Our really good friends Brandon and Ashley, who also recently got married June 19th, live in one of the two apartments that is located in the back parking lot of McDougall Funeral home. How it works is they live there for free, with the agreement that three nights a week they are on call for the funeral home. Ashley will answer the phone and if there is a call about a death. Brandon will get his suit on and go with a funeral director to pick the body up. Brandon actually gets paid for each pick up! The other family living in the second apartment is moving out, so we applied and were accepted!
So on August 9th we will be moving into a two bedroom two bathroom apartment. And Spencer will be getting paid to pick up dead bodies three nights a week! ha ha it should be interesting :) but it's really a blessing. it will bring in some extra income and we will have free rent. Bonus; how much bigger the apartment is then the current one we are living in! I'm so excited for counter space!! :)
So...on August 9th we have to move! again...I'm not very excited about the moving part. but it'll be great living in our new place! We will have a lot of fun living next to Brandon and Ashley. They are the coolest :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment