We are all moved in! There is still a few decorating to do. I don't have any picture hung up on the walls yet. But I also don't have my wedding photo's, so once I have them I will start hanging up some pictures! We love our apartment! We love our neighbors! We are blessed :) AND being on call for McDougal isn't all that bad. Spencer has only had to leave to go take care of, someone who had died, three times. and they were pretty easy. So far it hasn't been all that bad. :)
Well we got some good news! I got the call yesterday that I was accepted for hire with Morgan Stanley! What a blessing! I really needed to find a job, since Spencer will be starting school soon. The position has great pay, with benefits! I haven't had benefits for a whole year! We are really grateful for how much the Lord blesses us. Things just keep falling into place.
I start August 30th. I went shopping for some nice clothes to wear to work. That was fun :) Thanks to Spencer's mom I got a great discount at Kohl's! Spencer is so happy I finally have a job! He no longer has to stress over all the what if's. :)
Thanks to Nicole Smith who was so kind to help me get this job!
life is pretty good right now :)
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Congrats! That is so wonderful! I am really happy for you. It is truly amazing how much the Lord blesses you when you're doing what's right. Best of luck with everything!
Post a Comment