So I emailed Ashley, our wedding photographer, asking to please update us on our wedding photo's. Her response made me so annoyed! I must be crazy to think that we deserve good customer service from our wedding photographer! I mean she takes great pictures but that's about it! I used to want to recommend her to everyone but the more this goes on I can't find myself to do it.
It has been 8 weeks since our wedding. 4 weeks after our wedding we had not heard from her as to when we would receive our wedding photo's. Spencer never takes more then 4 weeks to give the bride her photo's. As do most photographers...so I thought. When we asked about them, she laughed and basically said we were crazy! That there was no way we could get them so soon. She told us that we would receive them 8 weeks from our wedding. I personally thought that was a pretty long time to edit our photo's. But we agreed.
Well it's been 8 weeks, we had not heard from her about our wedding photo's since the third week of July. Oh and FYI we contacted her in July, she never contacted us. In fact we had a very difficult time getting a hold of her in the first place! Anyway, we sent her an email through Facebook (since that is the only way she'll respond) Saying "Yesterday marked 8 weeks since our wedding...And we haven't heard from you for quite a while. Could you please update us! thanks." and her response was "LOL not 8 weeks to the day.. dear, when I say 8 weeks I usually just base it 2 months from your wedding, so I need a little more time. They are almost finished up"
Are we crazy for wanting an update?! I mean 8 weeks is a long time! I don't know if this is how she treats all of her clients, I mean she does know Spencer from before so maybe that is why she isn't as professional. But she didn't know me, and I'm the bride! I want my photo's. I deserve some customer services.I mean heck, she was an hour and forty five mins late to the temple! Half of the people who came to the sealing had to leave.I think I deserve some good customer service with it comes to my photos.
Anyway please tell me if I'm the crazy one and this is perfectly normal when it comes to wedding photographers!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I totally feel you. I didn't get my wedding photos for 2 1/2 months after we got married and I was super super irritated. And she was my cousin so it was even worse because I was seeing her all the time doing nothing! Haha Anyway, they'll get here, and you aren't crazy!
I can't even tell you how much I HATED our wedding photographer. She was snotty and unprofessional and did the same thing to us. She showed up late, mailed things late (she lived in layton and had our photos printed in Logan for some reason), and messed up our sign in book. Our contract said we would have the photos in 6-8 weeks, so I emailed her at 6 weeks telling her that I was quite annoyed with her, she told me to get over and that she had two more weeks.
If I were you, and Spencer could just edit the photos I would tell her that you will take the original photos and a nice fatty refund for the cost of retouching or you will report her to the better business bureau. But then again, I'm kind of a stickler about customer service.
Post a Comment