This week has been fun and stressful at the same time. Tuesday I had a really nice evening. Ashley Chadwick, a friend of Spencer's from his old home ward, invited me over for some pampering. :) She is a Mary Kay consultant. So I got to try out pretty much everything mary kay has to offer for your face. It was a wonderful facial! I loved it! Plus Ashley is super nice. I'm not going to lie, if I had the money...I probably would have bought almost everything I used! I loved it. She even did my make up afterwards. It was nice to relax, since my days have been so stressful. Anyway, if someone needs a mary kay consultant she's great! Too bad I'm super poor. :(
So tonight we moved some stuff into our new apartment!our apartment is so small! but I'm excited to actually live there. we met our neighbors, they were really nice! helped us move some of the boxes in. They have a 6 month baby boy. Cute Family :) My body is already starting to hurt. I wish we could drive the car right to the stairwell, instead the car had to be parked no where near it. I'm just glad we got so much done today! now I only have 14 more items to check off my to do list.
I'm just grateful for my parents, they have helped me so much! My dad was nice enough to change my oil! I'm guessing one of these days I'm going to have to learn to do it myself...yea for dads :)
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment