Now of course Spencer has connections in Vegas, because Spencer seems to always have a lot of connections with everything....ha ha comes in handy. He served his mission in L.A and a member there owned a house in Vegas where her son was living at the moment. and her husband would stay there some weekends because of business he had to attend to in Vegas. Spencer calls her up and of course she offers for us to stay at her house while we were in Vegas. ....OH man what an experience that was....
First off, her son is a "bad morman" as he calls it ha ha He was awesome. Kind of crazy, but funny crazy. He welcomes us into his home at one in the morning. gives us a tour and shows us to our bedrooms. He had this dog that I swear was on drugs. the dog was nuts. ha ha super hyper. would not leave me alone. I was grateful to have a door to my bedroom...Anyway her son was really friendly and nice. we get settle in our bedrooms. and finally get some rest. the next morning Spencer needs to take a shower....and he can't get the water to come out hot. its freezing cold!! so he takes a cold shower. lets just say. the whole time we are there. we both got one hot shower. the rest were cold. :( but some how we still kind of laughed about it. probably because I just screamed the whole time I was in there. I bet the neighbors could hear me...I'm not good at taking cold showers...
anyway
Now I really didn't want to attend all these seminars Spencer signed up for. So Early in the morning I dropped him off at the convention center, went back to the house and relaxed, got some sun, read the books I had been dying to read. it was great. later that night there was a cocktail party. before the party we went and listen to a panel of these guys that work for "Lost" that was pretty cool. then we went and got our free Cokes, and mingled. I am pretty sure we were the only ones with Cokes. But that's okay. we like Coke.
To sum up the rest of the trip...it was great. Spencer was wow'd at the new technology that is coming out. We walked the strip and I gave Spencer a pretty awesome tour of Vegas :)Saw the Titanic exhibit. we even went and saw my favorite...Phantom of the Opera! it was super awesome. I loved it! (Thanks Spencer :) ) we even got to swim :) the house had a pool. and of course we forgot our swimming suits. but we were relaxing, reading a book with our feet in the pool. when Spencer had the idea to push me in. fully clothed. so of course I pulled him in with me. ha ha it was pretty funny. but it felt great! and on the last night. We went and looked at the old Vegas strip, wow! that was freaking awesome. I wish we spent more time there. it's a completely different feel. Live bands awesome retro lights. Next time I go to Vegas, I'm going back to Fremont st for sure.
The trip was super awesome. I loved being able to get away and just spend time with Spencer. We had so much fun. And I know Spencer really need that break. He works too hard...

0 comments:
Post a Comment