Thursday, June 20, 2013
11 months
See the pictures above? That is my little BOY not baby. He claps his hands and dances. Climb stairs. Walks along the furniture. Waves Goodbye. it's so fun to see him with the kids at Daycare. Ranae watches 3 other kids. One of the girls is almost 2 yrs old. They love each other. She gets so excited to see him. They give each other hugs and kisses. He plays really well with her. I'm glad that is not something I have to worry about.
He eats almost everything. If he gets baby food, he will spit it out! I guess I'll give away the few jars I have left. He's not a huge fan of potato salad (it's the mustard) But I really haven't found anything he won't eat.
He is sleeping better. He recently slept a little over 8 hours without waking up! That is huge! That is the longest he's ever gone. I hope he continues to get better. I'm one tired Mommy.
Oh and SuperWhy came on TV. He was dancing and wouldn't stop staring at the TV. Uh Oh. I guess he is getting the age where he will actually sit long enough to watch TV. Too bad I don't turn it on for him. I think he can wait to actually have TV shows he watches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment