Thursday, June 20, 2013

10 Months



Caleb is the best thing that has happened to me. To us. He is so loving. He has such a sense of humor. He reminds us to be silly and have fun. At 10 months he is crawling at full speed. He loves to play peek a boo but really, it's more that he likes to be scared. I hide and jump out at him and he laughs and laughs and gets super hyper.

At 10 months he has learned how to wave. It's the cutest thing. He also say Mama much better now and can say bye bye. He loves to try new food. He loves strawberries (who doesn't)

He starting to show more interest in the TV. Normally he would only really pay attention if there was music on (MoTab) Now he wants to stand and slab the TV. (That's a no no) I'm not a fan of him watching TV. I haven't sat him in front to actually watch a kids show yet. He doesn't need to anyway. He's just too young. Plus even when he is older, we don't want him watching lots of TV anyway.
He always wants my phone, which isn't allowed. He will find it no matter what. He has even moved our computer chair closer to the table so he could balance himself as he stood on his tip toes to reach it. He is getting to be pretty dang smart.

Caleb also went swimming the first time. He loves baths so I thought he would enjoy swimming. He didn't hate it but it was definitely new to him. After a while of us playing with him he started to warm up to it. We'll have to go swimming more. I would love to put him in swimming lessons.

The more I look at Caleb the more I see a little boy. Where's my baby?? He moves around so much that his chubby legs and tummy aren't as chubby anymore. :( He is also in size 4 diapers and size 12 month clothes. He won't drink from a bottle. Loves water in a sippy cup. And still loves to breast feed.

0 comments: