Saturday my sister Alesha and her daughter Marissa came over and watched Caleb, while Spencer and I went to our friend Brandon and Ashley's house. They were having a little party. We watched Troll 2. Wow. What a movie. You see, this movie has been claimed to be the best worst movie. I might have to agree. It's so bad, that I was either laughing or completely in shock that this was actually made for people to watch. It's named Troll 2 but there never was a Troll 1...It was filmed here in Utah and it's actual about goblins, not trolls...Anyway it was a great night with friends and full of laughter. Caleb was a great baby for my sister and I'm very grateful for the night to get away with friends.
The next day was Super Bowl Sunday! We drove to my sister Cynthia's house in Layton. My parent were also there. We ate a delicious meal, roast beef and mashed potatoes. and enjoyed the super bowl. My neice turned 16 and was going to sweethearts. So I practiced doing her hair and make-up and she tried on different dresses while I was there. It's crazy how much she has grown.
| Photo bomb |
| Practice |
![]() |
| The real deal |
My brother in-law Steve got a job in Portland, Oregon. This was probably the last get together at their house before they moved. I'm guessing to say goodbye, they gave me an awesome early birthday gift. A KitchenAid! I was estatic and very grateful. I'm sad they will be leaving.
![]() |
| Thank you Cynthia & Steve! |
But now I will have two sisters in Portland (Well Christina techinally lives in Happy Valley)! More the reason to visit :) If Portland wasn't so expensive I wouldn't mind living there myself! I just would want a nice house with a yard and those are hard to come by in Portland, unless you want to pay an arm and a leg for it.




0 comments:
Post a Comment