Monday, February 4, 2013

Caleb's 6 Month check-up

January 29th Caleb had his 6 month check-up. It went well. In a week he grew an inch! and gained 6 oz. He now weights 18 lbs and is 28.2 inches long. He has one tooth and a second one on the way. He is right on track with his development. And Dr. Vierra thinks he's perfect. I like her :)

He got his 6 month vaccinations, man...there were a lot more tears then the other two times. :( As he gets older, the experience is worse for the little guy. But as soon as he was in my arms with his binkie, he felt much better. Like the other two times, he slept a lot right after and then was super cuddly the rest of the day. Later that evening he had a fever but Tylenol helped it go down. He was a bit fussy in the evening. I'm glad the effects are only for one day. He was back to normal the next morning. I'm thankful he is healthy and strong. Beside some reflux and a cold he has been really healthy. He's growing physically and mentally. I'm grateful for this. This winter has been awful. Sickness is every where. Crossing fingers that he keeps being healthy and doesn't catch something awful.

I can't even begin to express the joy and happiness this little man bring me. He is all full of smiles and laughter. He is the best at giving hugs and kisses. Every day I see a little more of his personality, I love it! My heart is full of gratitude to be his Mother. What a privilege! Nothing has brought me so much joy.

He is definitely my son, I love how his dance moves are getting better by the week. He sure lives music. Just like his Mom. I have to try and get him dancing on video. He gets distracted by the camera when I do try...

Cuddling with Daddy






0 comments: