Monday, March 18, 2013

8 Months!




Trying to crawl


Caleb is 8 months old! I can't believe he is 4 months away from being a 1 year old. Time is flying by.

Caleb is practicing daily on trying to crawl. He has gotten pretty close and each time I rush for the camera. But in the end he doesn't quite make it. He can scoot backwards and is now starting to scoot forward. He rocks back and forth on his hands and knees. My husband thinks he will be crawling by the end of the week. We'll see...
Caleb still talks a lot. Says things like bah, wah, da, ma, ah. We're working on saying Ma Ma and Da da.  He is very active and rolls around to get where he wants. I'm already having to make sure things are kept up high because he will find a way to get what he wants and doesn't have to crawl to do it.
We are loving this weather! We've eaten dinner outside and gone on lots of walks. Caleb really enjoys being outside. Since we live so close to our church building, we now walk to church. Caleb sure loves that!

Have I told you that on the other side of the fence is a small farm. Who knew? lol We go over to have a look at the animals every once in a while. Caleb is very fasinated. Here is a picture of some of the goats and llamas. They also have horses, sheep, a cow, chickens and a donkey.

Life is great with our little 8 month old :) Just as long as he sleeps through the night............I pray he will go more, then a few nights a week sleeping through the night. Seriously, I'm tired. I know he can do it because he does do it. Why doesn't he do it every night?? Sometimes I think he is teething...but then...no teeth show up. ha ha. But I can't hold it against him, he's too much fun :)


0 comments: