Saturday, January 12, 2013
6 months
I couldn't pick just one photo. I love this little boy. He's barely fitting into his 6-9 months clothes.
He is such a good baby. Honestly, he is rarely unhappy. Usually only when he's sick.
He's learning to sleep through the night with one feeding. We're working on it. He's improving.
He is a very curious baby. He is showing signs of wanting to crawl...I'm definitely not ready for him crawling all over the house.
He loves home made sweet potato baby food, hates store bought. Loves peas but hates green beans.
Loves taking baths in the big tub. He enjoys splashing around.
Loves to go to Ranae's (his babysitter's) and play with the other kids.
Loves his toy balls.
Loves soft blankets. He also like to have a blanket on his face when he sleeps. Freaks me out. I'm constantly making sure it's not covering his nose/mouth.
Still is loud as ever. :) I think he's going to be a talker.
Is starting to move his body to music.
We are pretty dang lucky to have him. I can't tell you how fun he is to have around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment