
Last Thursday Spencer and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary! Oh, what a year it has been! We have had such a fun year, with a lot of changes. We have lived in three different apartments, one being on the grounds of a funeral home! Spencer graduated and started at REAL. And I am now a flight attendant! The only thing that has happened that we knew and planned for, was Spencer finishing school. I've loved this past year with Spencer, and I am excited for our future. I feel like we are in constant forward motion. I never know where we will be in 6 months. I feel like our options are endless, and it's pretty exciting.
I am truly blessed. Spencer makes me so happy. He is everything I need and want in an eternal partner. I love him dearly :) We had a wonderful time together for our anniversary. I am so grateful I was home for it! I had base orientation on the 22nd and was worried about getting home. Everything worked out perfectly. My CoHeart (a two day trip before you actually begin working) was able to be the Monday and Tuesday before my base o. so I go home Wednesday night and had a full 8 days with my husband!
We had a hard time this past winter, we were tempted to move to Cali... we really wanted to enjoy the sun. The best way we know how to enjoy the sun is a water park! yep, that is what we did on our Anniversary. It was a blast! After enjoying our day in the sun. We went home, cleaned up and went and ate at the Roof. It was my first time and the view is really beautiful. The price of your meal is pretty much 50% View 50% food. :) We walked around afterward and then headed home and enjoyed our wedding cake. Not gonna lie, my mom did a great job freezing it because it was delish!
The View from our Table

The rest of the weekend we watched dollar movies and hiked some trails up Millcreek Canyon. It was lovely. It was so nice to be home and just spend time with Spencer. I really had missed him.
Spencer, Happy Anniversary! I love you! I couldn't have wished for a happier life!

0 comments:
Post a Comment