This post is a bit late, I apologize. I have been pretty busy lately.
Spencer graduated with his Bachelors on May 6th. In Mass Communications/New Media. Basically TV Production. I am so proud of him. He worked really hard to get his degree at 23.
He was officially finished fall semester of 2011. Now he gets to go and pursue his dreams. He loves video production and is very lucky to be working with Real Salt Lake. We are hoping that this internship will turn into a job. He loves it a lot. because he gets to use his creative mind everyday.
On the day of graduation, we drove to the Huntsman Center with Spencer's parents. I believe almost 8,000 students were graduating that day. The speaker was Mitch Albom, the author of Tuesday's with Morrie. He was such a great speaker! I really enjoyed him. He talked about making the right priorities in life and making sure you have good relationships with people. Really the same lesson you learn by reading Tuesday's with Morrie. He was entertaining and it was a refreshing speach compared to what you usually hear at graduations.
It was a good day and I am so glad that I was able to make it! I was worried I might be in Dallas when he graduated.
Congrats Spencer! You are amazing and I'm so proud of you! Love you!

0 comments:
Post a Comment