Quick update:
Christmas was amazing, loved being with both families. Some of our favorite gifts was a kindle, Ticket to Ride, and Basketball/Basketball shoes (for Spencer). We did receive many more amazing gifts and we love our families for being so thoughtful. We over ate and were super lazy. it was wonderful.
New Years! Very fun, spent time with my parents, ate some great food and then headed over to Brandon & Ashley's and had some fun with friends. (it was freaking cold...we had to scrape the inside of our windshield! Leaving Utah did cross our minds..)
January - We decided it is time to move from Mcdougals...picking up dead bodies and being on call is something that you can only take for so long...We quickly found a great apartment at Bridgeside and moved in 1 1/2 hrs! Thanks to all the strong men who came!
-wow the feeling of being free and knowing the phone will never ring in the middle of the night because someone died is a great feeling!!
February- Loving life! We have friends over often. I learn how to play Racquetball (I'm not all that good, but my husband is a great teacher :)
February is quite the month. You have Valentines & my birthday. Spencer is a super awesome husband. We had amazing sushi and the Utah Symphony for Valentines. and I got beautiful jewelry and friends for dinner for my birthday :)
I really enjoyed my birthday and every day I spend with my husband. Life is good :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment