I haven't been the best housewife. I haven't been the kindness most loving wife and yes, sometimes Caleb doesn't get my attention like he should. I may have put him to bed without brushing his teeth or only reading one book, sometimes no books. Thankfully I have these two men in my life who still love me and forgive me when I am just not myself.
Even through the struggles, I am beyond grateful for this baby. I can't wait for the day I actually get say today is the day we meet our baby! I can't wait for this basement to be finished so I can start on the nursery. I know, we're cutting it close to start on the nursery as my due date will be just around the corner, but that is life. I want to nest and go through baby clothes and prepare to have a little baby in the house again. I know that my life is going to change greatly and it will be exhausting but when you are holding that newborn none of that matters.
I am happy that Winter seems to be gone and Spring is here! It has helped my mood as I haven't be able to get out much or do anything. Caleb is especially excited. He mentions it often and so far the last couple of days he doesn't even ask but just runs outside and starts playing in the backyard. Warm weather makes everything happy :)
Cravings I have had: The first half I wanted Taco Bell, all the time. I never eat Taco Bell, but this mama wanted a chicken chalupa and a bean burrito every day. Don't worry I didn't go crazy. ;) My cravings haven't been weird and I haven't had a lot. One time there were days I just wanted chocolate cake and ice cream mixed together. Or anything carbonated. Apply juice, oranges, beans and rice.
I was way more sick my first trimester this time around. it pretty much lasted the whole trimester and the beginning of the second trimester. My back, hips and pelvis hurt pretty early on with Caleb, gotta love the excess amount of relaxin :) This time around it's been intense. Sometimes I feel I have a broken pelvis and I can't put any weight on my right leg. I have stretches and exercises that I do that help so I can walk. It's made things interesting. Also I am having a lot of braxton hicks that are really strong and very uncomfortable. I guess they can become more noticeable the more pregnancies you have? No one can touch me, I have to stop what I'm doing when I have one. Sometimes back to back all day. I'm hoping my body is just doing a really good job at preparing to have this baby and it will be a smooth delivery :) *crossing fingers*
Caleb has been sweet with this pregnancy. He gives my belly hugs and kisses. Talks about how he is going to take care and protect the baby. He sings to the baby. I'll eat something and he'll say Did the baby want that? Did the baby like that? ha ha
Caleb has been helping me more around the house and with simple tasks lately. Hopefully it'll continue after the baby is here :) He even went downstairs and got some clothes out of the dryer for me so I didn't have to walk down the stairs. I was pretty dang impressed and grateful :)
Baby is moving around a lot, but not crazy active. Reminds me of Caleb. I'm excited to meet this baby, to see what personality and temperament they have.
7 weeks (or less!) until baby comes!
Cravings I have had: The first half I wanted Taco Bell, all the time. I never eat Taco Bell, but this mama wanted a chicken chalupa and a bean burrito every day. Don't worry I didn't go crazy. ;) My cravings haven't been weird and I haven't had a lot. One time there were days I just wanted chocolate cake and ice cream mixed together. Or anything carbonated. Apply juice, oranges, beans and rice.
I was way more sick my first trimester this time around. it pretty much lasted the whole trimester and the beginning of the second trimester. My back, hips and pelvis hurt pretty early on with Caleb, gotta love the excess amount of relaxin :) This time around it's been intense. Sometimes I feel I have a broken pelvis and I can't put any weight on my right leg. I have stretches and exercises that I do that help so I can walk. It's made things interesting. Also I am having a lot of braxton hicks that are really strong and very uncomfortable. I guess they can become more noticeable the more pregnancies you have? No one can touch me, I have to stop what I'm doing when I have one. Sometimes back to back all day. I'm hoping my body is just doing a really good job at preparing to have this baby and it will be a smooth delivery :) *crossing fingers*
Caleb has been sweet with this pregnancy. He gives my belly hugs and kisses. Talks about how he is going to take care and protect the baby. He sings to the baby. I'll eat something and he'll say Did the baby want that? Did the baby like that? ha ha
Caleb has been helping me more around the house and with simple tasks lately. Hopefully it'll continue after the baby is here :) He even went downstairs and got some clothes out of the dryer for me so I didn't have to walk down the stairs. I was pretty dang impressed and grateful :)
Baby is moving around a lot, but not crazy active. Reminds me of Caleb. I'm excited to meet this baby, to see what personality and temperament they have.
7 weeks (or less!) until baby comes!

0 comments:
Post a Comment