Monday, November 12, 2012

Caleb at 4 months!



asleep in the boppy at 4 months

asleep in the boppy at 2 1/2 wks





Caleb is growing so fast! I can't believe how big he is. He currently wears 6 month pajamas and pants. He can still wear some clothes that are 3-6 months but it won't be long until he can only fit in 6 months. He currently weights 15 lbs and 2 oz as of 11/10/12. He has rolled over from stomach to back 4 times and from his back to stomach 2 times. I have not witnessed any of these events. Spencer has witnessed most of them. He moves around a lot on the floor and usually is in a different spot then where we last placed him. I have a feeling he is going to be up and running before I know it. I can see him being a handful already! :) He grabs everything in sight to try and put in his mouth. He loves sitting up but can't sit up on his own yet. He sure tries though and will get fussy if you don't help him! I love watching him do little stomach crunches trying to sit up.

He loves his feet. Ever since he found them 3 weeks ago he can't get enough. Best toy ever. It'll entertain him for quite a while. He is also getting very vocal. I love it! He makes us laugh with his funny sounds and cute personality.

He loves bath time. Always has. It's his favorite activity to do with Daddy. Spencer even made up a bath time song he sings for Caleb. "Don't you like bath time Caleb, I know you love bath time Mr. Caleb" It has a funny tune and Spencer uses this silly voice, which I can't explain. But Caleb sure likes it!

He loves his stuffed animals, his favorite one is Stewart the Monkey. Charlie the Giraffe is pretty cool. And Tucker the Elephant plays music. Caleb loves music. When there is singing in church he is all smiles. I make sure to sing to him often. Sometimes it sounds like he is trying to sing a long with me. :)

0 comments: