Saturday, March 31, 2012

Need a mini vacation!

I've been so busy lately. and when I stop I'm pretty tired. Pregnancy is tough. But I know I'm pretty lucky because I have heard some stories that make me grateful that I am just having the few issues that I do have. The whole hip thing is getting harder to deal with. I have my good days and then the not so good days. I just hope I can still walk when I'm closer to my due date. ha ha. Some nights I look like an old women trying to move around. I'm already noticing how much more difficult it is to get pants on. lifting my legs to put them through something hurts. My hips sure like to stay out of place, makes lots of things difficult to do. Spencer will massage my lower back and hips to help. I love him :)

Spencer and I try to go out on dates often, even if they are small and simple like a dollar movie. But I told him that we have to get away before this baby comes. I am craving to get away so badly. Just the two of us. I really want to go camping. but that's not going to happen. I wish we could just leave for 2-3 days up in the mountains away from everything. but there is no way I am sleeping on the ground pregnant! plus by the time it's warm enough to go camping in the mountains I will be huge. Not sure what we'll do. I'm still thinking. But it'll be an early anniversary get away, since I will be really close to my due date on our actual anniversary.


One thing I do love to do is go to the temple. I feel so calm there. I'm so grateful for the peace and love I feel there. Life's stressful, and I seem to worry more now that I'm pregnant. Which is strange. I've always been so laid back. I wish I had time to go every week. Although I'm finding it harder to go the whole 2 hours with out a bathroom break. I need to not drink anything like a hour before I go. I'm always drinking water, so I forget!



I'm just so grateful for temples. I believe my gratitude for temples will increase as I'm experiencing motherhood.

0 comments: