Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving was slightly different. My parents decided that after 44 years of marriage they were going out of town for Thanksgiving. They bought plane tickets to have Thanksgiving dinner with my sister Christina in Portland OR. Then my sister Cynthia decided her family would drive to Washington and have Thanksgiving with Steve's family and visit Christina's family. Alesha and her family went to Richfield. Everyone left! But it was still a great Thanksgiving. We spent the whole day with Spencer's family. Two of his siblings weren't there. So it was much smaller then I'm used to. But we had a lot of fun.

Unfortunately Spencer had the flu. He really wanted to go shopping on black friday but just couldn't. He was pretty sick. He went to bed early and Karen (his mom) Daniel (bro) and myself went to Kohls. It wasn't bad at all! Everyone was so friendly. It wasn't too crazy busy. We had to wait in line for about 30 mins. But all in all I got some great deals and no one tried to paper spray us. ;) ..crazy Walmart people. I swear it's a different bread of people that shop there on black friday.

I had a lot of fun with Spencer's family. It was a good Thanksgiving. We have so much to be grateful for. We are so blessed. I'm excited for 2012 and all the blessing that will come with it!

0 comments: