We went to Soapstone, in the Uintah National Forest. We left Friday, early afternoon. I wish we could have left Thursday because it was the first weekend of the Bowhunting season. blah..so my favorites spots were already taken. BUT we found this spot and made the best of it. We basically made our own awesome camp spot for two. It was beautiful! We had so much fun. It was really therapeutic. Ah! I love camping. I'm so glad Spencer and I were able to go and enjoy the mountains. We considered staying another night and coming home Sunday morning. But when we saw the dark clouds rolling in. We packed up pretty quick and left Saturday night. No big deal. We Played games, read, made really tasty roasted marshmallows with Reeces pieces inside. Went on a hike. It was just the little vacation we needed.
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Camping!!
We went to Soapstone, in the Uintah National Forest. We left Friday, early afternoon. I wish we could have left Thursday because it was the first weekend of the Bowhunting season. blah..so my favorites spots were already taken. BUT we found this spot and made the best of it. We basically made our own awesome camp spot for two. It was beautiful! We had so much fun. It was really therapeutic. Ah! I love camping. I'm so glad Spencer and I were able to go and enjoy the mountains. We considered staying another night and coming home Sunday morning. But when we saw the dark clouds rolling in. We packed up pretty quick and left Saturday night. No big deal. We Played games, read, made really tasty roasted marshmallows with Reeces pieces inside. Went on a hike. It was just the little vacation we needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment