Monday, May 9, 2016

Bathroom adventure

I'll post more about Mother's day in a bit but yesterday I was able to attend sacrament for a bit while my neice Rachel watched Samuel. I couldn't stay because i had to get home to feed him. I got to see Caleb sing in Primary. He was so excited to go up and sing. He smiled the whole time. Afterwards he ran down and gave me a big hug. He was so happy and so was I. He is getting so big. I snuck away to get back to Samuel.

Apparently soon after I left, Caleb had to go to the bathroom.  Poor Spencer didn't know what was about to happen. They went in the stall and as Caleb got on the toilet, Spencer didn't see what was on the floor near the toilet. Poor Spencer stepped in poop!! He started gagging and was happy they were alone in the bathroom. As he was wiping the poop off, Caleb forgot to put his penis down and pee shot across the stall! Caleb immediately said oops, I didn't mean to do that! 😂 haha After Spencer cleaned poop off his shoe he had to wipe pee off the floor. I get a feeling I'll be taking Caleb to the bathroom for a while. 😂 I was laughing pretty hard when he told me this story. Talk about bad luck. They survived, hands were washed and they were able to enjoy the rest of church.

Gotta love being a parent!

0 comments: